Spaghetti Vegetariani Al Moe
Pasta with a vegetable medley and optional cheesy “meat sauce!
- Olive Oil
- 1 can Black Olives
- 2 small Zucchini
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 large Onion
- 1 Jar of Tomato Sauce
- a few shakes of Italian Seasoning
- Optional: 2 Vegan Boca Burgers
- Optional: 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Chop Zucchini, Peppers, Onion, and Garlic
- Fill a pot of water to boil your spaghetti in. Set heat on high.
- In a separate, large skillet, heat some oil and the garlic on med-high. Keep the garlic moving so it wont burn.
- After about a minute add the chopped onion, zucchini, and peppers. Sprinkle Italian Seasonings over veggies and turn heat to high. Keep the veggies moving almost constantly until they reach your desired softness. Remove from heat.
- When the pot of water begins to boil, add your spaghetti and follow noodle instructions for desired texture.
- While noodles are cooking slice olives into thirds and set aside.
- After noodles are fully cooked, drain and place back in cooled pot. Cover pasta with cooked veggies and add sliced olives. Mix!
- In the same sauce pan that you sautéed the veggies, heat desired amount of sauce on medium heat
Optional Cheesy “Meat” Sauce:
- While spaghetti is boiling, microwave your Boca Burgers on a plate for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer burgers to the toaster oven and bake for about another 2 minutes.
- While the burgers are cooking, add parmesan cheese to the sauce. Mix well.
- When the burgers are fully cooked tear or cut into chunks and add to sauce. Stir thoroughly. Heat until sauce reaches desired temperature
DINNER IS READY!